Ravendere Retreats Covid-19 Policy
We would like to offer this guide which will hopefully answer any questions you may have relating to Covid-19. Should you have any other queries, or wish to discuss anything in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01271 866 011.
- We will be in touch two weeks before your arrival to share directions, what's provided and suggestions as to what you may wish to bring. We've taken the decision to temporarily remove our printed welcome guide from the Treehouse but will attach a copy of it to your welcome email to ensure you still have all the information you may need on walks, activities and dining recommendations.
- We request that if you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 that you contact us to postpone your stay. For more information on symptoms, please visit the NHS website: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
Retreat cleaning & sanitation
The Treehouse is professionally cleaned prior to each booking and we have adapted our cleaning processes to ensure the most effective precautions are being taken for the protection of all parties.
- All hard surfaces are cleaned using a multi-surface cleaner with bactericidal and virucidal agents. (Our multi-surface cleaner conforms to BS EN 14476 and is proven to be effective against enveloped viruses on non-porous hard surfaces, including all coronaviruses and SARS-CoV-2. Tested to BS EN 1276 our multi-surface cleaner kills 99.999% of germs. It contains no perfumes, is non-tainting and is of a food safe standard.)
- Touch points such as door handles, light switches, TV remote controllers etc. are also cleaned with the multi-surface cleaner detailed above.
- Soft furnishings are sprayed with a non-toxic fabric and upholstery disinfectant solution, and left to dry. (Our fabric and upholstery disinfectant is a broad spectrum anti-bacterial, anti-viral garment spray that has been formulated to comply with EN 1276 and EN 14476 testing standards and designed to eliminate 99.9% of bacteria and viruses.)
- All linens, towels, robes and tea towels will continue to be professionally washed and dried on a high heat.
- Cloths used in the cleaning process are disposable and will not be reused. (We use environmentally friendly, degradable cloths.)
- Our cleaners will be wearing the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) and will only complete the clean if they are fit and well, and not displaying any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Our cleaners use a very detailed checklist to ensure no areas are missed.
Arrival & check-in
- We like to meet our guests in person to show them to the Treehouse and answer any questions. However if you prefer you are more than welcome to self-check in. Simply let us know ahead of your stay.
- If you would like a personal greeting we are more than happy to meet and greet you and will of course adhere to the prevailing social distancing guidelines at all times.
During your stay
- We have taken the decision to temporarily swap our eco hand washes, washing up liquid and surface sprays with anti-bacterial products for you to use during your stay. We will return to using eco brands as soon as it is deemed safe to do so.
- We have supplied an alcohol based hand sanitiser which you'll find in the entrance hallway of the Treehouse. We ask that you use the hand sanitiser each time you enter the Treehouse before thoroughly washing your hands.
- If, during your stay, you begin to show any symptoms of Covid-19, we ask that you inform us straight away. For more information on symptoms and the procedure you will need to follow, please read this NHS poster.
- Please note that if you test positive, are unable to safely return home and are therefore required to self isolate in the Treehouse, you will be liable to cover the cost of your extended stay.
- Check out is by 10:00 on the day of your departure. We ask that you vacate your retreat promptly by 10:00 to enable our cleaners to complete a thorough deep clean before our next guests arrive.
Covid-19 Cancellation Policy
We understand that the effects of Covid-19 will continue to impact for some time and we do not want any of our guests to miss out on their stay as a consequence. Therefore, if you are unable to visit the Treehouse for any of the following reasons, we will endeavour to rearrange your booking:
- You are displaying Covid-19 symptoms,
- You have been informed that you need to self-isolate, or
- Local travel restrictions prevent you from reaching us.
- Requests to rearrange a booking due to Covid-19 will be considered on an individual basis and proof of the need to do so may be required.
- We are constantly reviewing our Covid-19 Policy in line with the latest Government/Public Health England guidelines, so please note that our Policy and the information on this page is subject to change.
Click here to view our standard Terms and Conditions.
Page last updated on 9th July 2020